FE-SRI-OTS 73x slide rail set
with slide rail, with electromechanical hold-open device FE, with door-leaf coordinator
Solution for 2-leaf doors with total door leaf widths up to 2800 mm
Tested and certified in accordance with EN 1155 and EN 1158
Tested and approved by DIBt (German Institute of Building Engineering)
SRI door-leaf coordinator
- Mechanical door-leaf coordinator (SRI) integrated into the slide rail to ensure doors are closed safely and in the correct sequence at all times
- Microswitch in the active leaf supplied as standard: guarantees that the passive leaf closes if the active leaf is manually unlatched from the hold-open position.
Electromechanical hold-open device FE
- Device that is integrated and pre-mounted In the slide rail and allows a door to be held open at a chosen angle until it is closed electrically
- Set contains: 2 hold-open devices, electromechanical (FE); one for active and passive leaf respectively
- The active leaf can be held open independently of the passive leaf at any time
- Door leaf coordinator and electromechanical hold-open device integrated under continuous cover
OTS 73x series of door closers
Door closers in the OTS 73x series are not included in the scope of delivery of the slide rail set and must be ordered separately.
When used in combination with the slide rail set, two OTS 73x door closers must always be ordered
- Door closer type: Surface-mounted door closer with slide rail
- Number of door leafs: Double-leaf
- Maximale Türflügelbreite (1-flügelig, in mm): 2800
- Function: Hold-open system according to EN 1155, Approved for fire and smoke protection doors, Tested and approved by DIBt (German Institute of Building Engineering)
- Application/installation type: Standard installation on hinge-side (BS), Standard installation on side opposite to hinges (BG)
2-leaf fire and smoke protection doors
Min. total door leaf widths:
Max. total door leaf widths:
Min. single-leaf width of passive leaf: 400 mm
Hold-open angle 85° – 140° steplessly adjustable
Standard installation on hinge-side
Max. door opening and closing angle
Standard installation on hinge-side: 180°
Depending on installation situation. Position door stop for max. door opening angle.
SRI-OTS 73x door-leaf coordinator for use on 2-leaf full-panic doors in escape and rescue routes
A suitable carrier bar must always be used with double-leaf full-panic doors installed in escape and rescue routes. This ensures that when the door is opened via the passive leaf (in emergency situations), the active leaf is carried at least as far as the beginning of the action range of the (SRI-OTS 73x) door leaf coordinator.
Do you have any questions? Contact us via email, we are happy to help: