BELCANTO series – product features
for timber and steel doors
Spring-supported WDL project hardware guarantees a maintenance-free bearing system for lever handles (= "Wartungsfreie Drücker-Lagerung" = 'WDL'). Axial pulling forces are absorbed due to a very large bearing surface. Radial stresses are absorbed by an 8 mm long, toothed fixing element that holds the lever; the resilient and robust fixing element is patented. The WDL bearing system also features a lubricant reservoir.
Approved in accordance with EN 1906, grade 4.
- For doors made of: steel, Timber
- Functional area: Fire protection
- Opening direction: DIN left, DIN right
- Active sash: yes
- Passive sash: yes
- Area of application: Project door
- Application: EN 1906, Emergency exits according to EN 179, Fire and smoke protection doors
Do you have any questions? Contact us via email, we are happy to help: