ixalo – the electronic locking systemT 80
Manage security successfully: the seminar teaches the basic functions of the programming and administration software BKS KeyManager using the ixalo electronic locking system as an example. The participants first of all familiarise themselves with the basics of modern locking system technology. The participants learn the benefits of and key reasons for choosing the ixalo electronic locking system. As the next step, they learn how to install, program and commission an ixalo master key system.
- Advantages of ixalo – the electronic locking system by BKS
- Overview of the ixalo product range
SE and RFID technology
- Applications and technical functions of the ixalo product range, SE and RFID technology.
- The programming and administration software BKS KeyManager
- The three ways to program ixalo – offline, online, via Data on Transponder
- Installation of the programming and administration software BKS KeyManager
- Programming of ixalo products
- Functionalities of ixalo products (daytime release, automatic transponder detection, low-battery alarm via programming device, etc.)
- Functionalities of the programming and administration software BKS KeyManager (time frames, transponder groups, door groups, event logs etc.)
Basic knowledge of EDP
*Focus on 2nd day: either SE or RFID technology, depending on date.