compactMaster CM and CM-F in-line sliding door
The slim sliding door with elegant appearance
With their compact design and attractive, elegant appearance, the compactMaster in-line sliding door harmonises especially well with architecturally sophisticated glass facades and emphasises their munificence and transparency.
The "true" drive height is only 100 mm, that is the door panel's upper profile is absorbed by the drive and concealed from below by the cover. Large bogie wheels and a rubber mat under the roller track ensure outstanding running smoothness. The drives are certified to DIN 18650/EN 16005, type-tested by TÜV and comply with the current directives and standards. The redundant drive system CM-F is suitable for use in escape and rescue routes (AutSchR). In the CM WK2 and CM-F WK2 versions, the drives are tested in accordance with EN 1627 to ensure they are burglar-inhibiting.
Convincing in detail
- Type CM-F: redundant drive with 2 motors for use in escape and rescue routes
- Type CM WK2/CM-F WK2: sliding door tested in accordance with EN 1627, in conjunction with automatic AMV multi-point locking, additional components that prevent forced entry as well as the use of P4A safety glass or a suitable filling
- "True" drive height of 100 mm in conjunction with the G30 profile system
- Running smoothness thanks to large rollers with exchangeable rubber-coated running face
- Clear and simple operation
- Optionally available with locking element integrated into the carriage, AMV automatic multi-point locking system or floor/hook bolt lock
- Self-learning control system with many connection and adjustment options
You can find detailed product information and technical data at: www.gu-automatic.de
- Product range: Sliding doors
Do you have any questions? Contact us via email, we are happy to help: