The new ELTRAL KS20 chain drive (24 V)
Small dimensions – massive effect
The new ELTRAL KS20 / 24V chain drive is characterised by its slim shape and its intelligent control electronics. It is quiet thanks to patented chain and PVC housing.
Thanks to a force of 200 N, the chain drive provides secure electromotor-driven opening and closing of bottom-hung windows.
However, the ELTRAL KS20 is also suitable for inward- and outward-opening top-hung, projecting top-hung, parallel and side hung windows with aluminium, steel, PVC or timber profiles.
Thanks to the small dimensions (21 x 28 x 354 mm), concealed installation (frame) is possible as well as surface-mounted installation (sash or frame).
Overview of product benefits:
- Variable travels in switch (3 steps):
250 mm / 170 mm / 100 mm
- For concealed as well as surface-mounted installation
- Fast and simple installation
- Suitable for small sash heights from 300 mm with full travel
- Quiet thanks to patented chain and PVC housing
- Synchronisation of up to 8 drives in interconnected systems without additional connection of closed-loop and sequential controls