Tested security for maximum burglar inhibition up to RC 3
Thanks to the burglar-inhibiting design of its many hardware components, Gretsch-Unitas gives its customers greater peace of mind, because they know they are effectively protected against manipulation attempts.
The PVC systems are tested at least to DIN EN 1627-1630 RC 2, and the timber hardware is also tested up to RC 3. With Gretsch-Unitas, every element can essentially be designed to satisfy the stringent requirements of resistance class RC 3. In addition, all Gretsch-Unitas Lift&Slide hardware is certified for retrofitting according to DIN 18104-2.
We provide assistance with planning and design.
- Electronic locking monitoring with magnetic switch, VdS-tested: open or locked, recognisable at a glance
- L&S meeting-stile security profile: anti-jemmy device, with secure grip
- Lockable DIRIGENT turn handle: a firm handle on security
- Anti-jemmy device: prevents the window sash from being lifted and tipped out of the frame.
- Night ventilation for Lift&Slide doors: open but still securely locked