Tight and secure: the new Parallel-Slide lightweight hardware by Gretsch-Unitas
The new PSL by Gretsch-Unitas is an extremely tight Parallel-Slide system that is particularly suitable for high buildings requiring a high degree of tightness.
The PSL strikers secure the frame cams in all important positions. The frame cam is in the secure position in the striker in the closed position and also in the ventilation position.
- The even opening and closing operation is mechanically actuated via the handle and performed by the PSL roller unit, the PSL pressure unit.
- The high degree of tightness of the PSL elements is ensured by two circumferential sealing planes.
- The PSL system is an extremely tight Parallel-Slide system that is particularly suitable for high buildings requiring a high degree of tightness.
- The sash position can be adapted to the corresponding frame situation by adjusting the height of the PSL bogie. Parallel height adjustment of the sash is also possible. Easy quiet movement of the PSL door due to precision-manufactured PSL roller unit with ball bearing supported carriages.
- The gasket pressure can be adapted to the individual installation situation via the frame cams.
- The new PSL hardware is characterised by its straightforward operation. All functions are controlled centrally via the handle.
- Locking and unlocking, and moving the leaf/sash away from and against the frame/gasket of the PSL door/window is controlled directly via the handle.
- The fully-fledged technology ensures minimal operating forces.
- The new PSL hardware can be used for windows and also large-format doors. It is suitable for sash weights up to 200 kg.