Nowadays hotels face special security demands. A high degree of flexibility and straightforward administration of master key systems are significant criteria and the bigger the hotel, the more significant they are.
BKS Connect equips a hotel for all security requirements: an electronic locking system with cards for the room doors and entrance area ensures that authorised persons can access the building – also late in the evening when the reception is closed. Every card is programmed individually, also to avoid complications due to changes in personnel. Every time of entry and the length of stay, e.g. of the chamber maid, is recorded and in the event of a theft can be used for clarification.
- GEMOS Hotel connects all possible items of technical equipment in a building and puts simple functions on a user-friendly interface which can also be operated by unskilled employees.
- GEMOS Hotel is linked directly to standard hotel reservation systems and can automate the stay of the guest more efficiently, improve quality and reduce costs.
- It collects a large volume of data from the individual sensors and trades and is capable of analysing it and making it available to other applications.
- GEMOS is designed with the overall building in mind from the outset and provides a system for combining all functions of the individual trades.
GEMOS Hotel is linked directly to standard hotel reservation systems and can automate the stay of the guest more efficiently, improve quality and reduce costs. It collects a large volume of data from the individual sensors and trades and is capable of analysing it and make it available to other applications in order to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
The existing systems on the market normally control rooms, conference facilities and media technology in relation to the relevant room and are therefore standalone solutions which, in order to be integrated globally, require many interfaces some of which cannot be transferred to the individual trades which means that installers are often working at the limits of their capability.
GEMOS is designed with the overall building in mind from the outset and provides a system for combining all functions of the individual trades.
This means that maintenance requirements can be entered and temperature, light, heating and ventilation (shading) controlled.
The status of each room (reserved/unreserved, occupied/unoccupied, duration of the stay, and special functions of the room) is kept up to date and made available to connected trades for further processing and an at-a-glance overview provided in the visualization.
- Energy release
- Cyclical flushing with service water
- Video interface
- Intercom call station
- Access control
- Visitor management
- Parking lot management
- Temperature management
- Service request by the guest
- Door monitoring
- Window monitoring