Burglar-inhibiting retrofitting in accordance with DIN 18104-2
The efficient way to added security: in this seminar, participants will learn how existing windows and balcony doors can achieve burglar inhibition with resistance classes to DIN 18104-2 by retrofitting with tested products from GU group. The seminar authorises participants and licenses specialist companies to upgrade burglar-inhibiting windows and balcony doors. This includes Turn-Only, Tilt-Only, Tilt&Turn, Tilt-First, Tilt&Slide and Lift&Slide elements.
- Burglar inhibition: difference between the GU basic security right up to tested security according to DIN 18104-2
- Modus operandi for residential burglaries
- The standard DIN 18104-2
- Classification to the standard DIN 18104-2 within burglar inhibition for windows and balcony doors
- Presentation of the opening types
- Putting together the hardware components for retrofitting to windows and balcony doors
- Defining the profiles, determining the hardware for retrofitting
Authorisation / Licensing
- Confirmation of participation in structure seminar DIN 18104-2
Participation in seminar F 60 and participation in a basic seminar from a qualified provider permits the participants to add themselves to the list of specialist companies for burglar-inhibiting retrofitting in accordance with DIN 18104-2.
Knowledge of the industry is advantageous