PVC doors in rescue routes – "Release capability"
Creating safe interfaces. In this seminar, participants learn how to use GU group products to produce, supply and install CE-compliant external doors in rescue routes (without smoke and fire protection). The seminar will explain the theory. Following the seminar, if desired the participants can pay a licence fee to obtain the "Release capability" for PVC door systems. If you have this licence, testing of the "Release capability" element at a testing centre in accordance with EN 14351-1 is not required.
- Legal regulations and standards
- Important contents of the Construction Products Regulation
- Structure and content of the Declaration of Performance
- CE marking and traceability of products through enhanced product identification
- EN 14351-1 (Standard "Release capability")
- External monitoring by a testing centre
- Maintenance instructions of escape door locking systems
- CE licence folder
- The GU group's solutions for doors in rescue routes
Knowledge of the industry is advantageous
No current dates