GU installation set for L&S doors
Sealing of components below ground level, such as basement walls and floor slabs. Against ground moisture (capillary water, retained water) and non-accumulating seepage water (with reference to DIN 18195, part 4). Sealing of balconies and patios in the outdoor areas.
Note regarding application
For a flush connection of frame profile and drip rail, the drip rail has to be 12 mm milled or sawn to ensure a reliable seal is possible.
The GU-thermostep threshold, profile extension and installation kit have been perfectly harmonised to produce a complete system – they therefore not only satisfy all energy saving criteria defined in the relevant regulations, but also the need for a high degree of living comfort.
- System tested by ift-Rosenheim
- Self-adhesive, simple to work with, immediately functioning
- Resistant to aging and weathering, UV stabilised
- High resistance to tear and tear propagation due to cross-lamination of the film
- Water pressure tight up to 2 kPa (foil side)
- Solvent-free, bitumen-free, bitumen-compatible, non-corrosive
- Smooth foil surface with fleece, suitable for plastering over
- Thermal stability -40°C up to +90°C
- Fire behaviour B2 (euro class E)
- Compound material butyl, sd-value 150 m and webbing sd-value 0.5 m
- Material thickness 1.0mm+/-0.2mm
- Area of application: Weather protection – external
Do you have any questions? Contact us via email, we are happy to help: