OTS 634 door closer set
with slide rail
Door closer for 1-leaf doors with door leaf widths up to 1100 mm
Tested and certified in accordance with EN 1154
Steplessly horizontally adjustable closing force size EN 2-4
Valve functions which can be steplessly adjusted from the front:
Thermomatic valves ensure a uniform closing speed in the event of temperature fluctuations
Security valves in the closer protect against overloading
Max. door opening and closing angle 180°
Controlled closing from every opening angle
Compact aluminium housing with contemporary GU design
Mechanical hold-open for door openings 80° – 110°
Mechanical opening restrictor for installation in the slide rail, adjustable from 80° – 160°
Standard mounting on hinge-side.
Not approved for fire and smoke protection doors.
Attention: in many applications, this opening restrictor is not a substitute for the doorstop!
Cannot be combined with mechanical hold-open device (K-17726).
Classification code in accordance with EN 1154
- Door closer type: Surface-mounted door closer with slide rail
- Number of door leafs: Single-leaf
- Maximale Türflügelbreite (1-flügelig, in mm): 1100
- Function: Approved for fire and smoke protection doors, Barrier-free construction in compliance with DIN 18040 and DIN SPEC 1104
- Application/installation type: Standard installation on hinge-side (BS), Transom installation on hinge-side (BS), Transom installation on side opposite to hinges (BG)
1-leaf fire and smoke protection doors
1-leaf swing doors
Door leaf widths up to 1100 mm
DIN left and DIN right-handed
Standard installation on hinge-side
Transom installation on hinge-side / transom installation on side opposite to hinges
Use on fire and smoke protection doors is only permitted when using the mounting plate.
Position door stop for max. door opening angle.
Do you have any questions? Contact us via email, we are happy to help: