The ever increasing size and weight of the glazing in Lift&Slide elements means that greater operating forces are required to move them – the handle torque increases noticeably and the Lift&Slide door becomes more difficult to operate. The HS LiftUnit supports the bogie when lifting the active sash. This halves the torque that must be applied to the handle. This makes operation significantly easier for the user, also with sashes weights of 100 kg or more.
- Faster, easier installation thanks to pre-mounted components
- Suitable for all sash patterns
- For leaf weights of up to 600 kg
- Assembly friendly: the HS LiftUnit is used in combination with the bogie GU-934 or GU-937 and GU-937 N22.
- A change to the bogie groove or leaf geometry is not
required – production remains the same.
- Maintenance-free component